I’m still pursuing my interest in photography, I’m only experimenting since I’m not sure what I particularly want to photograph. I have finished a few more paintings, now on canvas, but they are too intimate to post since they are like naked people. I’ve been working on a film for about a month now, working on the score and the script etc, which i’m planning to start filming as soon as possible; so making music via synth is taking up a good amount of my artistic time(?). If I am able to, I will upload the sound files of the score onto my blog to whomever has been stumbling across it, but until then I will continue to post my photographs, paintings and poetry :) Thank you for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Faces Of Dracula
The Faces Of Dracula (WIP) “Dracula, the story of the greatest lover who ever lived.” - ‘Dracula’, Dir. John Badham Bram Stoker's Dracu...
-
Synth List and Information Composed, edited and re-evaluated using Sennheiser HD 280 Pros Some titles have been changed -- here are the upda...
-
“Vampire” Crimson showers wash away morality and virtue, exposing thirst and aridity in the soil of divine law. Lustful eyes, dangerous tea...
-
“Home” Flowing streams hidden below a bridge can flow and whisper grains of truth, radioed from a higher ground, remaining unseen, yet conti...

No comments:
Post a Comment